California Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate Attorneys
Helping Clients Secure the Future
Seasoned attorneys with more than 70 combined years of experience providing estate services
Fuller & Fuller in Woodland Hills, California represents clients throughout California’s Los Angeles and Ventura Counties, focusing on matters of estate planning, trust & probate administration and probate & trust litigation. Our attorneys have more than 70 combined years of experience advising clients in estate matters, helping to develop effective estate planning strategies and representing clients through estate administration. When disputes arise, we fight tenaciously to secure our clients’ rights in litigation. We work diligently to understand your individual legal needs, and we apply our substantial knowledge to help ensure effective solutions. Giving attention to every detail, we provide comprehensive representation to secure your peace of mind in planning for the future. Our clients trust us to deliver results in a timely and cost-efficient manner. To schedule an appointment and find out how we can help you plan for your future and the future of your family, call Fuller & Fuller today.
Focused practice representing clients with compassion and knowledge
Fuller & Fuller is an established law firm focused on estate matters. We represent each client with compassion, and we fully align our knowledge with your best interests. Our approach to your case is:
- Concentrated — Our practice is concentrated on matters involving estates, wills, trusts and probate. Our attorneys stay informed of current legal trends in the practice area so that we can provide you with the best possible representation.
- Compassionate — We serve each client with compassion. We recognize the need to understand your individual legal situation so that we can best help you. We know that estate planning is a potentially emotional experience, and our attorneys work personally with our clients to ease you through the process.
- Knowledgeable — Our attorneys have more than 70 combined years of experience helping clients to secure their future. We use our knowledge to help you reach your estate planning goals, and we effectively address your legal needs.
Dedicated law firm concentrating on estates, wills, trusts and probate matters
The attorneys at Fuller & Fuller are devoted to helping clients with their legal issues in matters of estate planning, trust & probate administration and probate & trust litigation:
- Estate Planning — We help clients plan for the future for themselves and their families. Our estate planning practice covers estate tax issues, choosing an executor, guardianships, wills drafting and more.
- Trust & probate administration — In our trust & probate administration practice, we guide clients through administering a variety of trusts and through the complex probate process.
- Probate & trust litigation — In our probate & trust litigation practice, we represent clients when disputes arise concerning the content or execution of a will.
Contact skilled estate planning attorneys today
For effective estate services, call Fuller & Fuller at 818-888-3112 today to schedule an appointment, or contact us online.